If you’re looking for auto insurance in Portland Oregon, Vern Fonk Insurance is your one-stop shop! Vern Fonk has helped many Portland residents find the right auto insurance for their needs, no matter what their driving history was. We take pride in the ability to find everyone affordable auto insurance with the best coverage.
Our customers keep on coming back for car insurance each time their car situation changes. They refer their friends and family and know they will be taken care of. We know that having a car insurance plan to cover you incase of an accident can put you and your families’ minds at ease. With Vern Fonk auto insurance, your busy daily life will not be interrupted with the hassles an accident can bring on.
Auto Insurance Coverages
There are so many things to look at when you are choosing car insurance for yourself. Many of the terms in your policy look foreign and can be quite confusing. Vern Fonk Insurance wants to educate our customers and make sure they feel they have the right amount of coverage and that they feel confident in what they are paying for.
The most common coverages in an insurance policy are:
- Comprehensive: This coverage pays for any damage to your vehicle that didn’t happen in a car collision. (Examples: theft, fire, windshield cracks or chips, windstorms, hail, etc.)
- Collision: This car insurance coverage covers the cost of the damage that happens from car crashes.
- Bodily Injury Protection: This coverage protects you against the medical or funeral costs if you happen to be at fault for injuries or deaths.
- Property Damage Reliability: This coverage helps cover you if your car damages anything on someone’s property
- Personal Injury Protection: This coverage pays medical bills and more for yourself and passengers in your car.
- Uninsured Motorist Bodily Injury: This coverage helps pays for medical bills and more if other person in the accident (at fault) does not have enough or any insurance to cover the charges.
- Uninsured Motorist Property Damage: This coverage helps pays for property damage incurred if other person in the accident (at fault) does not have enough or any insurance to cover the charges.
- Towing & Labor: This coverage helps pay for the cost of towing and labor on damages of your vehicle if needed
- Rental Car Reimbursement: This coverage pays for the cost of a rental car if your car is in the shop or has been totaled.
Check out our auto insurance term glossary for more information about these terms. If you still have questions or are wondering what coverage amounts you may need, we are more than willing to take the time to help you understand and get your needs met.
Discounts for Car Insurance
There are many ways you can save on car insurance. Each insurance company has their own discounts and it is important to ask your agent if you are getting all of the discounts you qualify for.
The most common types of auto insurance discounts are the safe driving discounts, multi policy or multi car discounts, infrequent driver discounts, and good grades (good student) discounts.
You can also save a lot of money by reviewing your car insurance plan and making sure the information in it is correct. Many times a policy can have incorrect information about your vehicle and these mistakes can end up costing you. The year, make, and model of a car can affect your auto insurance premiums. Your address can also change the price you’ll pay on car insurance. Each zip code is different.
Auto Insurance Laws in Oregon
Each state has their own laws for car insurance. Oregon requires that every car must carry the minimum amount of coverage on their vehicle. If you are pulled over and do not have adequate coverage, you can face a hefty fine. Our expert insurance agents study these laws diligently and will make sure that all of our customers have the right amount of coverage to keep them out of trouble.
Call a Vern Fonk Auto Insurance agent in Portland today!
Portland, OR 97216
Phone: (971) 213-1015
For All Vern Fonk
Locations in WA & OR