Vern Fonk Insurance believes everyone deserves great rates on their auto insurance policy, even if they are in the “high risk” insurance category. We make high risk insurance affordable for all drivers in Washington and Oregon.
How do I know if I’m considered “High Risk”?
The word “high risk” can be thrown around in many different situations. Typically you could be considered a high risk or risky driver if:
- You’ve had 3 or more moving violations in last few years
- A hit and run violation
- DUI or multiple DUIs on record
- DWI or multiple DWIs on record
- Reckless driving violations
- Vehicular negligent injury
If any of these sound like your driving history you may be paying too much for your car insurance with your current provider. Call Vern Fonk Insurance today to get a great rate on your car insurance.