If you’re considered a “high risk” driver, the task of finding affordable car insurance can seem extremely daunting. If you have multiple tickets, DUI or DWI, or have a SR22 it can seem like you’re doomed to pay thousands of dollars for car insurance each year. Luckily there are now options for “high risk” drivers, and Vern Fonk is the Pacific Northwest’s leader in finding the best insurance rates and policies for high risk drivers.
Vern Fonk specializes in helping high risk clients find the best policy for their lifestyle and budget. We can help you sort out your SR22 problems and get you back on the road.
Our expert car insurance agents in Washington and Oregon know all of the insurance laws and all of the different policies available to our customers like the back of their hands. We’ll make sure you get a great policy that you can afford.
If you’ve been labeled “high risk” fear not, we’re here to help you! We specialize in the “high risk” auto insurance market and have many options we’d love to show you. You’ll be surprised how much money we can save you. Call or stop on by one of our Vern Fonk Auto Insurance Agencies across Washington or Oregon today!
Many businesses in the Northwest rely on trucks for some aspect of their daily transactions. Whether your company uses trucks to deliver packages and goods or if you use it to move furniture or gear around, the truck your company uses is an important partof your business.
If your business uses any type of truck it is important you have the best truck insurance possible to keep your business running smoothly. Vern Fonk Insurance offers the best rates on Trucker Insurance in Washington and Oregon. We can help you keep your business running smoothly at all times.
Our expert commercial trucking insurance agents in Washington and Oregon can get you a fast free quote on:
- Truck liability insurance
- Dump Truck Insurance
- Property Damage Coverage
- General Liability Insurance
- Motor Truck Cargo
- Commercial Auto Insurance
- Roadside Assistance coverage – Commercial
Our experts know the laws for trucking insurance in Washington and Oregon. We study them constantly and make sure our clients are properly covered. Common customers typically are:
- Passenger carriers
- Household goods movers
- Common carriers
- Solid waste companies
Call us today to see what type of commercial truck insurance your company should have, and how much coverage you’ll need. We’re ready to help you keep your business rolling along smoothly!
Is your car ready for the high summer temperatures? We all get so excited for summer, especially here in the Pacific Northwest, but do you take the time to check your car out and get it ready for the extremes you’ll be putting it through? It seems like most people in our area take road trips and generally use their car more in the summer because we all want to enjoy the sunshine while it’s here. Here are a few tips you can use to make sure your car is in tip top condition:
- Check all the hoses and belts - Hoses and belts can crack and wear down over time. They are what keep the moving parts of your engine running and if one breaks it can take out an entire system. Make sure they are looking good and attached properly.
- Check your fluids - Fluids are what make everything run smoothly. Check your engine oil level, antifreeze and coolants, windshield fluid, brake fluid and power steering fluid. Overheating is a major issue for most cars in the summer and keeping your vehicle hydrated with the right fluids is key to making sure that doesn’t happen to you.
- Inspect your tires - Most people think good tread on your tires is just important in the winter. This is very wrong. Tires should be inspected for even tread wear and bald spots and bulges. The correct tire pressure is also important. During the summer more tires are seen blown out on the side of the highway because of people neglecting to take care of them.
These are just a few of the things you can do to protect your car from the heat this year. Remember to drive safely, stay calm and don’t give in to road rage. Having the right auto insurance policy will help ease your mind, especially one that has extra towing or roadside assistance coverage. Call a Vern Fonk Car Insurance agent today for a fast free car insurance quote.